The Mchaourab Laboratory welcomes talented and motivated students and post-doctoral fellows. Those interested in doing a post-doctoral training with us must contact Hassane directly.
Graduate students interested in joining the lab must apply through the following graduate and entry programs:
- Graduate Program in Chemistry
- Graduate Program in Physics
- Quantitative and Chemical Biology Program
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Program
The laboratory is affiliated to the following programs and degree-granting departments:
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Physics
- Department of Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
- Chemical and Physical Biology Program
Graduate student training emphasizes independent creative thinking in an interdisciplinary environment that combines biophysics, biochemistry, and in some cases, whole animal studies. Development of writing and presentation skills is also emphasized through attendance at conferences and application for independent fellowship funding.
Learn more about the Vanderbilt University here.