Graduate Student, Department of Biochemistry
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : (615) 322-8721 Lab
460 Robinson Research Building
2200 Pierce Ave
Nashville, Tennessee - 37232
B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Perez I, Berndt S, Agarwald R, Castro MA, Vishnivetskiy SA, Smith JC, Sanders CR, Gurevich VV, Iverson TM, A Model for the Signal Initiation Complex Between Arrestin-3 and the Src Family Kinase Fgr. Journal of Molecular Biology. 2022 Jan 30. 434(2):167400.
- Chen Q, Zhuo Y, Sharma P, Perez I, Francis DJ, Chakravarthy S, Vishnivetskiy SA, Berndt S, Hanson SM, Zhan X, Brooks EK, Altenbach C, Hubbell WL, Klug CS, Iverson TM, Gurevich VV (2021) An Eight Amino Acid Segment Controls Oligomerization and Preferred Conformation of the two Non-visual Arrestins. J Mol Biol. 433(4):166790.
- Parico GCG, Perez I, Fribourgh JL, Hernandez BN, Lee HW, Partch CL. The human CRY1 tail controls circadian timing by regulating its association with CLOCK:BMAL1. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2020 Oct 26; 117(45):27971-27979.
Fellowships and Funding:
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF-GRFP), Vanderbilt University
- Molecular Biophysics Training Grant, Vanderbilt University
- Initiative for Maximizing Student Development (IMSD) Training Grant, Vanderbilt University
- Dean’s Award for Exceptional Achievement in Graduate Studies, Vanderbilt University
- Director’s Award, Vanderbilt University
- Hamilton Scholar Award, Vanderbilt University