Programs have been developed for simulating or analyzing a variety of EPR data. Most programs have been developed in MATLAB (R2013b). MATLAB code is available. Some documentation is also available.
A program for simulating DEER signals has been developed in Python.
I welcome any questions, comments, or suggestions firstname.lastname@example.org
- pyDEERsim program for simulating DEER signals (last updated 1/13/2015).
- DD GUI program for fitting DEER/PELDOR data (last updated 7/22/2018).
- GLADDvu GUI program for the global analysis of DEER/PELDOR data (last updated 04/18/2019)
- DEERsim program for simulating DEER/PELDOR signals (last updated 7/13/2015).
- GLADD MATLAB command window program for fitting DEER/PELDOR data (last updated 07/12/2015).
- PakeGUI program for analyzing dipolar coupled CW-EPR data using a convolution approach (last updated 10/17/2013).
- FitGUI (last updated 3/30/2012) (Matlab 2014A or earlier).
- GloGUI (last updated 10/17/2013).
- WINDATA program for integrating and normalizing Bruker CW-EPR data (last updated 8/03/2015).