I think most of did and believed thing in our youth that we

Posted by on Tuesday, August 5, 2014 in archives, Uncategorized.

To those demanding photographic evidence of Nazi regalia in

canada goose clearance sale No screenshots or pictures of screens. No pictures with added/superimposed digital elements. This includes image macros, comics, maps, infographics, MS Paint type scribbles, and most diagrams. faces, license plates, phone numbers) is also exempt. canada goose clearance sale

canada goose black friday sale No porn or gore. NSFW content must be tagged. canada goose black friday sale

buy canada goose jacket cheap No personal information. canada goose outlet online uk This includes anything hosted on Facebook servers, as they can be traced to the original account holder. Stalking harassment will not be tolerated. No missing persons requests! buy canada goose jacket cheap

Canada Goose sale Titles must follow all title guidelines. Canada Goose sale

cheap Canada Goose Submissions must link directly to a specific image file or to an image hosting website with minimal ads. We do not allow canada goose outlet shop blog hosting of images (“blogspam”), canada goose parka uk but links to albums on image hosting websites are okay. canada goose outlet store near www.gofind.ca me URL shorteners are prohibited. URLs in image or album descriptions are prohibited. cheap Canada Goose

buy canada goose jacket No animated images. Please submit them to /r/gif, /r/gifs, or /r/reactiongifs instead. buy canada goose jacket

canada goose deals We enforce a standard of common decency and civility here. Please be respectful to others. Personal attacks, bigotry, fighting words, otherwise inappropriate behavior or content, comments that insult or demean a specific user or group of users will be removed. Regular or egregious violations will result in a ban. canada goose deals

canadian goose jacket If your submission appears to be filtered, but definitely meets the above canada goose outlet uk sale rules, please send canada goose outlet vancouver us canada goose outlet eu a message with a link to the comments section of your post (not a direct link to the image). Don delete it as that just makes the filter hate you! canadian goose jacket

canada goose clearance sale If you come across any rule violations please report the submission or message the mods and one of us will remove it! canada goose clearance sale

canada goose clearance sale Serial reposters may be filtered. False claims of ownership and/or flooding (>4 posts in 24 hrs) will result in a ban. But, they do some impressive mental gymnastics. The current theories are that: the Nazis in general are actually liberals, the Nazis at Charlottesville are liberals in disguise to discredit Trump, that Nazis are peaceful Americans and canada goose outlet niagara falls the counter protesters are evil, that maybe Nazis aren such bad people, and to their credit a some posters are saying that maybe white supremacists aren good people (this seems to be controversial though). canada goose clearance sale

buy canada goose jacket I had a bunch of racist friends in high school. I didn really know how bad it was though. I canada goose outlet reviews thought we canada goose outlet legit just made racist jokes, because it was funny to make jokes about everyone. I didn really get that they hated these people. Some of them even had Jewish ancestry, but they would make awful canada goose clearance jokes about Jews, canada goose outlet toronto factory so I thought that just how guys fucked around. I sort of just thought they were bitter and antisocial, like me, and that it was all just shit talk, because helped put up a little wall for us. Man, I was so wrong. buy canada goose jacket

Canada Goose online One day a few of them decided to brand themselves with a swastika that they made canada goose outlet store uk out of some metal scrap. They actually asked me canada goose factory outlet vancouver to brand them. We were all kinda drunk, but they were totally serious about it. I was like, “that going to be permanent and people will see it. Girls will see it.” They didn give a single fuck and said that they wouldn be with any canada goose outlet seattle girl that didn feel the canada goose jacket outlet sale same way. It was like my whole world came shattering down in that canada goose outlet store new york moment, as I instantly realized who canada goose outlet in vancouver these people really were. That was it for me, I dropped all of them. For half the year I had no friends and ate alone and just felt like a total outcast at school, but goddamned if I didn feel like a weight of ugly anger and hate had been lifted off of me. I ended up making friends with some of the nerdier kids, because I didn really have anywhere else to eat lunch at, and somehow it seemed okay to sit at their table. For the most part I don think we should judge people for what they do in their youth. It is a difficult canada goose outlet sale time trying to find out who we are and what we value. Also, dark humor is a hallmark of teens, I think it is because it is a relatively safe way to test boundaries. I think most of did and believed thing in our youth that we would embarrassed about now. Canada Goose online

Canada Goose online But, I think it is a sign of good (if not great) character that you recognized the group for what they were and separated from them. Especially considering that it isolated you for a little while at a time canada goose outlet uk when most people crave to fit into some type of social clique. I thought it was canada goose outlet near me just dark humor, but that we didn mean any of it. I really didn find buy canada goose uk who I was until I was confronted with that choice and canada goose victoria parka outlet had to really look at myself and how I was behaving. Canada Goose online

Canada Goose sale I had other, decent friends, but I wasn as close with them and they were all in a different lunch period than me too. It actually did help me to move closer to them, canada goose outlet michigan as well as make the new friends that I otherwise wouldn and that was a good canada goose vest outlet thing. A WW2 vet isn who they want to pick a fight with. They want to go after teens that they have rehearsed, canned responses to try to shit on. Canada Goose sale

canada goose The Womens March at Washington had zero arrests and no violent incidents. canada goose

canada goose These people are cockroaches. They act violent at their own rallies where they have a sense of control, and try to hide their dysfunctional views in plain sight. Remember how Richard Spencer reacted to being banned from his gym when they found out he was a Nazi? That how they should be treated at any legitimate canada goose outlet in usa establishment canada goose.

Tags: