Specifically, that there were questions about how/why a

Posted by on Thursday, June 19, 2014 in archives, Uncategorized.

Is there another rallying point maybe this one

I think canada goose shop uk the vast majority of users have 100% good intentions, and decentering whiteness is totally necessary work that never really happened canada goose outlet orlando with the first slack. But one of the loudest voices there, who essentially running the show, immediately pinged canada goose outlet online uk my abuser alarm bells (and I a survivor of abuse, BTW) and the behavior that I seen from them consistently over the past week has confirmed that. I think that emotions canada goose outlet in canada are high, because we all grappling with wtf Cheap canada goose happened, but no one is trying to wield absolute power.tbh, the continued existence of the new slack has been like a balm to me. I think a lot of others feel that way too. canada goose outlet ontario The main clique running the show is spending canada goose outlet 2015 their time bullying other users and basically talking canada goose outlet uk sale a lot of shit about those who didn get into the “lifeboat” on time when deciding canada goose womens outlet who gets canada goose outlet parka an invite link. The entire thing is a witch hun: People are apologizing for being friends with people that were problematic without their knowledge, they going through the toastie slack history to see who emojied what, who was active in what channels, and then dragging them for canada goose outlet official it. the old canada goose outlet new york city slack had serious issues, what happened with loomer was unforgivable, but this is just some people going mad with power and so excited to finally canada goose uk turn the tables and be bullies themselves. During the course of discussing how this was handled, various concerning behaviors by other mods was discovered. Specifically, that there were questions about how/why a different user had been banned, about why this mod was allowed to continue modding after canada goose outlet toronto address some previous boundary crossing (doxxing non users), about comments made by some mods making light of the situation and people anger, and most importantly, that the harassing mod (who was banned) had sent a legal communique to the mods in which they doxxed their victim which canada goose outlet black friday the mods did not inform the victim about until yesterday.This obviously upset many, many users, particularly canada goose outlet location since few mods participated in the discussion yesterday. The consensus among active users was that canada goose outlet woodbury the mods needed to step down and transfer ownership to a new group. Mods were called out and they all refused responsibility to the community they were supposed to protect. Not only that, canada goose outlet store toronto they kicked folks out for demanding mods be accountable for their actions, deleted the canada goose parka uk entire day conversation on canada goose outlet uk fake the topic, shuttered the canada goose discount uk slack, canada goose outlet black friday sale and posted the self centered rant you see above.They did not hesitate to close channels that many toasties used as a serious support network, like Al Anon, mental health, survivors of assault, etc.They closed the doors to a community of thousands rather than step down and let others lead.”you wanted a space where you could canada goose outlet legit do things the way you wanted.” no. We wanted the space to live canada goose outlet store near me up to the promises it already claimed to contain. Mods failed and they ran canada goose outlet store quebec away and destroyed evidence.It wasn a bunch of rowdy users who shut this down, but it was THEY, the owners of the old slack, who destroyed it.Also nobody was doxxed or threatened; nobody demanded to know real life identities or threaten to expose them (which is what doxxing is). This claim was made with no proof.100% this. I had (and have again) removed the reposting of politeyeti statement because I think ecanadagoose it disingenuous to pretend that there are two sides to this situation. Politeyeti statement is a blatant attempt to rhetorically turn reports of abuse into abuse itself. It is an inaccurate account of what they (and the mods in general) put users through. I know I prefer to canada goose outlet england see this and the rebuttal than have no context. Everything that alanna76 says makes sense but I still want to know what being said by both parties (not that both parties are equally right, I just like being bale to come to my own conclusion based on context).I am not politeyeti and not a mod and only a casual user. I just thought people would want to see what was being said.Obviously it works better here because people are able to write rebuttals than on the locked slack! Do you really think I should delete my comment here? I will if it makes sense.

canada goose coats on sale

Canada Goose Parka

canada goose clearance

buy canada goose jacket

cheap Canada Goose

canadian goose jacket

cheap Canada Goose

canada goose

buy canada goose jacket cheap

cheap Canada Goose

Canada Goose sale

canada goose

Canada Goose sale

cheap Canada Goose

canada goose coats on sale

canada goose coats on sale

Canada Goose Jackets

Canada Goose Jackets

canada goose

canada goose clearance sale

canada goose clearance sale

canadian goose jacket

buy canada goose jacket cheap

canadian goose jacket

canadian goose jacket

Tags: